It’s Time to Come to Port Canaveral
Today, Port Canaveral is ranked as the world’s 2nd busiest cruise port in multi-day embarkations. We’ve been in the top for years, but this isn’t yesterday’s Port Canaveral and now we’re aiming higher. Tomorrow’s Port Canaveral – a product of vision, tremendous effort and many man-hours – already is an in-demand port-of-call, a popular vacation destination in its own.
We invite you to be front and center and join us as we welcome the world to cruising’s
future and to its number one port of innovation.. Bring us your best; you’ll find we’re ready to provide the perfect home.
The right facility, the right ship, the right match.
Today, we have a homeported fleet that typically sails above 100 percent capacity, both because our predominantly family market typically results in more passengers per stateroom and because we know how to respond to our market’s needs and wants with:
- A relaxed beachside atmosphere
- No-stress arrivals and departures
- Close-to-the-ship parking
- Beautiful modern facilities
- A range of vacation options
- A cruise-focused staff to support your operations
On Track for World Leadership
As the 2nd busiest multi-day cruise embarkation port in the world, naturally our sights are set on the number one spot. But we have more than dreams; we have factual reasons to feel confident of reaching this goal.
According to cruise consultants Bermello Ajamil & Partners, industry growth based on the ships, now under construction, will create a need for 10 additional terminals in Florida, and Port Canaveral is the only port with a real opportunity to service that demand. We have the necessary deep water channel, convenient access to drive-in and fly-in markets and, most of all, we are the only established cruise port in Florida with space for significant expansion.
In addition to having the space for growth, we have the financial strength to invest in our future. This is a Port with a strong, stable balance sheet that is not reliant upon government funding.We have in operation our Cruise Terminal One the most innovative new cruise terminal in the world. We have completed our renovations to Cruise Terminal Five, Cruise Terminal Eight, and are well into remodeling Cruise Terminal 10 to open in November of 2016.
“Build It And They Will Come”
Timing is critical; the opportunity is great. We are right on course, building and planning new facilities to attract ships and visitors. We are currently in the process of preparing a new portwide master plan that will prepare us for the future to meet the long term demands of our Cruise Industry Partners as well as our three other business lines of Cargo, Recreation, and Real Estate.
Recent/current developments include:
- $110 Million New Cruise Terminal One
- $48 Million Renovation - Cruise Terminal Five
- $35 Million Renovation - Cruise Terminal Ten
- $2 Million Renovation - Cruise Terminal Eight
Click the Image Above for Large Printable PDF Map
A Proven Market - Port Canaveral/Orlando
- Closest port to Orlando and Central Florida theme parks and attractions.
- Major tourist draw: Consistently ranked among America’s most popular vacation destinations, Orlando welcomed a record 66 million domestic and international visitors in 2015.
- Tourism industry growth with an estimated $5 billion in capital investment improvements and additions across Orlando’s tourism industry.
- Orlando is growing at 3 times the national average; named #1 in the Top 10 Job Growth Cities by Forbes.
- Orlando International Airport is Florida's largest domestic airport.
Join the Future
A ports success is measured by its ability to attract ships. In 2016 we will have three of the World's largest and most innovative cruise ships sailing from Port Canaveral which are: Carnival Magic, Norwegian Epic, and Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas. These along with Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy as well as the rest of our existing fleet continue to prove that the cruise market is here and growing.