Central Florida's Newest Attraction
Get spectacular bird's eye view of Port Canaveral and the surrounding area from our two observation decks at the Exploration Tower. Discover more about this unique part of Florida from seven floors of exhibits and interactive play.
The new Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral officially opened November 4, 2013 as part of the Canaveral Port Authority's celebration of the 60th anniversary.
- Experience what it's like to be a Port Canaveral Pilot and navigate your boat using a simulator Canaveral Harbor to great cruise ships.
- Explore Central Florida's past and present with the touch of a finger using our large-scale interactive map
- Learn about the Port's vibrant history and the key events that helped transform it into the flourishing harbor we know in our state-of-the-art theatre.
- Indoor and outdoor observation decks
- Exhibit Space - (5,550 ft. on four floors)
- Gift Shop
- Corporate Meeting Space
- Event Space for lease
670 Dave Nisbet Dr. Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Open Daily - 10:00am - 7:00pm ( Hours subject to Change)