Not only are we business friendly and strategically located, we also offer full-service cargo facilities to meet your company's requirements.
- Forty-nine acres of secure, illuminated and paved open-air storage facilities; most areas only 100 feet from dock to point of rest.
- More than 300,000 feet of dockside fully enclosed dry and secure warehousing equipped with covered loading docks.
- Special storage facilities for cement, petroleum and slag - including newly operational Seaport Canaveral, a petroleum terminal and 117-million-gallon-capacity tank farm in our north cargo area.
- Largest cold storage facility on the East Coast with 9 million cubic feet of dockside cold/chill/freezer space that can be set from -10 degrees F (-23.3 C) to 55 degrees F (12.7 C) with up to 95 percent humidity.
- Foreign Trade Zone 136 with general-purpose, duty-free warehousing and ample space for new development.
For a pdf of the warehouse facilities click here
- State-of-the-art procedures and equipment, including tram trains, a 40 metric ton capacity mobile crane, pallet netting machines and more.
- Bulk aggregate conveyor - 2800 feet long with average discharge rate of 2200 tons per hour.
- Heavy lift capability of up to 100,000 tons with barge landing.
- Clear routes for high, wide and heavy movements of project cargo; blanket DOT permits in place.
- Professional maritime services on site.
- Independent inspection and government services on site and available 24/7, including Customs and Border Protection and Agriculture.
- Skilled and experienced union and non-union stevedoring.
- Cleanliness maintained at a high level for food and sensitive cargos.
- Cargo tracking from dock to port exit; computer tracking systems and portable scanners record real-time location.
Port Canaveral has room to grow!
For more information on available land for lease contact the Business Development Dept. at (321) 783-7831 ext 253.
For details on Economic Development incentives in our area, visit www.spacecoastedc.org